The Best Florida Fishing Experience
Hello! It’s Captain Rog. Thanks for stopping by. If your interested in booking a fishing charter, don’t hesitate to give me a call. I enjoy talking to potential clients. It allows me to address any questions you might have and plan out how to make your day on the water a memorable one. Having an enjoyable day and catching fish is extremely important to me. So, please give me a call if you have any questions. I’d love to talk to you about planning a trip soon. (904) 866-8055
Saltwater Fishing with Captain Bump:
- Captain Roger Bump is fully insured, U.S. Coast Guard approved fishing guide.
- Charters are offered every month of the year.
- No skill level or equipment is necessary, but feel free to bring your own gear.
- All guided fishing charters include everything: fishing license, quality fishing gear, bait & tackle.
- Live bait or artificial lures can be used, depending on your preference.
- A small cooler with drinks and snacks to sustain you through the trip is encouraged.
- Bathroom breaks are available, if needed.
- A large cooler is recommended to keep the fish cold on the drive home.
- Cleaning fish for eating is an extra cost that can be negotiated depending on the amount.
- High quality digital pictures of your fishing catches will be available for you after the trip.
The boat is a 18 ft. Action Craft Flatsmaster with a 90 horsepower Johnson motor. Waters fished can be quite deep at times and very shallow at others, that’s why the Action Craft is a must. It has a stable platform with a technical skiff for navigating the shallow waters and the V hull to keep you dry and stable in the deeper water.
Fishing trips last around 5 hours and can start in the morning or afternoon, depending on the best tides for fishing:
- $250 for 1 person
- $300 for 2 people
- $350 for 3 people
Please schedule a spot at least 1 week ahead of desired charter date.
Credit or Debit card is accepted for deposits to hold dates chosen.